Sunday, September 11, 2011

Letter of the zaqen, Yochanan.


The zaqen,
To the chosen Lady and her children, whom I have checed for in ha‘Emeth--and not I only, but also all who know ha’Emeth—through ha’Emeth, He who remains in us and will be with us into eternity:

Grace, pity and shalom will be with us from ‘Elohiym, the Father, and from Yeshuwah haMashiyach, the Father's Son, through ‘Emeth and Chacad.

It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in truth, just as the Father commanded us. And now I request, Lady, not writing you a new mitsvah but what we had from the beginning, that we have checed for one another. And this is checed: that we walk in accordance with His mitsvowt, even as you heard from the beginning, that you will walk in it.

Deceivers of rabiym went out into the world who do not acknowledge Yeshuwah haMashiyach as coming in the flesh. They are of the deceiver and the opponent of the Messiah. Watch yourselves that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you will be rewarded fully. Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of the Messiah does not have ‘Elohiym; the one who continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or even greet him. Anyone who greets him shares in his work of resha`.

I have much to write to you, but I do not want to use paper and ink. Instead, I hope to visit you and talk with you face to face, so that our joy will be complete.

The children of your chosen sister send their greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment