Sunday, July 3, 2011

Adore God

We were designed to love 'Elohiym, love our fellow man, and love ourselves. Compared to this, all other aspects of creation are totally insignificant. There is no greater joy or fulfillment than when man is functioning in the way he was originally designed. Every person has a drive in them to adore 'Elohiym, and to have 'Elohiym love them.
'Elohiym is love. Whoever lives in love lives in 'Elohiym, and 'Elohiym in him.
There are some pleasures, drives and joys created and given by YHWH solely for the reproduction of the species:
the love of a mother for her child
the desire of a father to provide
sex
All these are simply for the continuation of mankind.
The purpose of mankind is to praise, worship and commune with 'Elohiym. This relationship is frequently, parabolically and literally parallel to Yeshuwah and the Qahal, and a husband and woman relationship. The physical interrelating of a husband and woman is the earthly pattern of the spiritual interrelating that Yeshuwah desires with us.
For the husband is the head of the woman as Yeshuwah is the head of the Qahal, His body, of which He is the Savior. Now as the Qahal submits to Yeshuwah, so also women should submit to their husbands in everything. Husbands, love your women, just as Yeshuwah loved the Qahal and gave Himself up for her to make her qadoshiym, cleansing her by the washing with water through the Word, and to present her to Himself as a radiant Qahal, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but qadoshiym and tamiym. In this same way, husbands ought to love their women as their own bodies. He who loves his woman loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Yeshuwah does the Qahal--for we are members of His Body. "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his woman, and the two will become one flesh." This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Yeshuwah and the Qahal.
But while they were on their way to buy the shemen, the Bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with Him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
...like men waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him. It will be good for those servants whose Master finds them watching when He comes. I tell you the truth, He will dress Himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them.
I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one Husband, to the Messiah, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to Him.
No longer will they call you `Azuwbahuw, or name your land Shmamah. But you will be called Cheptsiy-bah, and your land b`Uwlah; for YHWH will take delight in you, and your land will be married. As a young man marries a maiden, so will your sons marry you; as a Bridegroom rejoices over His bride, so will your 'Elohiym rejoice over you.

In a marriage, we are sometimes given a very hazy glimpse of the relationship that Yeshuwah desires with His Bride. In the courting process, sometimes we develop a love and adoration for our intended spouse. We see that sparkle in their eye that says "I love and adore you." This feeds something in our emotions and in our self that we did not know existed, and is more beautiful than anything in our lives. After the marriage, as we begin to know our spouse, the humanity of our spouse begins to shine through. The love may continue, but the adoration is tempered to an extent with reservation. We then begin to realize that our spouse is not worthy of adoration.
But if you do marry, you have not committed chata'; and if a virgin marries, she has not committed chata'. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.
In the very best marriages, the love continues throughout the partners’ lifetimes. The adoration, at best, becomes appreciation. This love and appreciation is a distant view of the love and adoration that Yeshuwah desires with us. In a marriage, we feed emotionally on these brief moments of love. In many marriages, when these brief moments of love and appreciation ebb and flow, there is a temptation within both partners to fulfill this desire for love and adoration outside of the Torah. In marriages that are not built on Yeshuwah, and the Torah, the temptation oftentimes gives birth to desire, the desire gives birth to chata', and the marriage dissolves. The people do not even realize that what they are really pursuing is not going to be found with another human, as no human is worthy of adoration. What they are pursuing is what they were originally created for. They are pursuing the love and adoration of 'Elohiym, and His love for them. Physical intercourse is a very rough fore-glimpse of the spiritual intercourse that Yeshuwah desires with His Bride.
Spiritual intercourse cannot occur until you are equally yoked with 'Elohiym, and you are qadoshiym, as Yeshuwah is Qadowsh.

qadosh - separate, or set apart, for the use of 'Elohiym.

I am YHWH, your 'Elohiym; consecrate yourselves and be qadoshiym, because I am Qadowsh. Do not make yourselves tame' by any creature that moves about on the ground.
YHWH said to Mosheh, "Speak to the entire Qahal of Yisra'el and say to them: 'Be qadoshiym because I, YHWH, your 'Elohiym, am Qadowsh.
Set yourselves apart and be qadoshiym, because I am YHWH, your 'Elohiym. Keep My chuqqowt and follow them. I am YHWH, who makes you qadoshiym.
You are to be qadoshiym unto Me because I, YHWH, am Qadowsh, and I have set you apart from the gentiles to be My own.
Make every effort to live in Shalom with all men and to be qadoshiym; without being set apart no one will see YHWH.
But just as He who called you is Qadowsh, so be qadoshiym in all you do; for it is written: "Be qadoshiym, because I am Qadowsh!"
YHWH would certainly not give directions in the physical realm that He does not personally comply with in the spiritual realm.
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do tsdaqah and rasha' have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Yeshuwah and Bliya`al? What does a Believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between Bayith-YHWH and traphiym? For we are the Heykal of 'El Chay. As YHWH has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their 'Elohiym, and they will be My people."
"Therefore come out from them and be separate,” says YHWH. “Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."
I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says YHWH Ts'ba'owt.
Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting qadash out of reverence for YHWH.
So Yeshuwah called them and spoke to them in parables: "How can haSatan drive out haSatan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if haSatan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.
You cannot drink the cup of YHWH and the cup of shediym too; you cannot have a part in both the Shulchan of YHWH and the table of shediym.

The salvation process does not start until a person is filled with the Ruach haQodesh
You cannot be filled with the Ruach haQodesh until your self-will has been crucified. Only then can Ruach ha'Elohiym fill you. YHWH does not know you in the Scriptural sense until you have had spiritual intercourse with Him. After 'Adam and Chavvah were cast out of the Presence of YHWH in the Garden of 'Eden, and were no longer able to have sweet communion with Him, the very first thing they did was have physical intercourse. They were trying to replace the spiritual intercourse that they had with YHWH.
And 'Adam knew Chavvah, his woman; and she conceived, and bare Qayin, and said, I have gotten a man from YHWH.
If you are tarnished with chatta’ah, and have the rebellious, destructive self-will in your heart, YHWH cannot be united with you. In MT 7:22-23, YHWH never knew these people. He never had spiritual intercourse with them. They were "ra`iym."
Many will say to Me on that day, 'YHWH, YHWH, did we not prophesy in Your Name, and in Your Name drive out shediym and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from Me, you ra`iym!'
Yeshuwah was conceived by Ruach haQodesh.
In the sixth month, 'Elohiym sent the mal'ak Gabriy'el to Naziyr`eth, a town in G'liylah, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Yowceph, a descendant of Daviyd. The virgin's name was Maryam. The mal'ak went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! For YHWH is with you!" Maryam was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. But the mal'ak said to her, "Do not be afraid, Maryam, you have found favor with 'Elohiym. You will be with child and give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the Name 'Yeshuwah.' He will be great and will be called the Son of `Elyown. YHWH 'Elohiym will give Him the throne of His father Daviyd, and He will reign over the house of Ya`aqob forever; His Mamlahkah will never end."
"How will this be," Maryam asked the mal'ak, "since I am a virgin?"
The mal'ak answered, "The Ruach haQodesh will come upon you, and the power of `Elyown will overshadow you. So the Qadowsh to be born will be called the Son of 'Elohiym. Even 'Eliysheba', your relative, is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month. For nothing is impossible with 'Elohiym."
Yeshuwah, the 'Spirit Man,' was conceived by the Ruach haQodesh. We were conceived physically by our earthly father, 'Adam. If we are conceived spiritually, it can only be through the Ruach haQodesh. We must be spiritually conceived by the Ruach haQodesh as Yeshuwah was physically. His physical conception was a fore-glimpse of the spiritual conception of those “born again.”
If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: "The first man, 'Adam became a living nephesh;" the last 'Adam, a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of ha'arets, the second man from Shamayim. As was the man of ha'arets, so are those who are of ha'arets; and as is the Man from Shamayim, so also are those who are of Shamayim. And just as we have borne the likeness of the man of ha'arets, so shall we bear the likeness of the Man from Shamayim.
If we have been conceived by the Ruach haQodesh, we are a child of 'Elohiym, and a brother to Yeshuwah.
Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His Name, He gave the right to become children of 'Elohiym-- children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of 'Elohiym.
Both the One who makes men qadoshiym and those who are made qadoshiym are of the same One. So Yeshuwah is not ashamed to call them “brothers.”
The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.'
He replied to him, "Who is My mother, and who are My brothers?" Pointing to His talmiydim, He said, "Here are My mother and My brothers. For whoever does the will of My Father in Shamayim is My brother and sister and mother."
After conception by the Ruach haQodesh, Maryam birthed Dbar-YHWH in the flesh:
In the beginning was haDbar, and haDbar was with 'Elohiym, and haDbar was 'Elohiym.
After conception by the Ruach haQodesh, man will birth Dbar-YHWH spiritually:
On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Yeshuwah stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. Whoever believes in Me, as the TaNaKh has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." By this He meant Ruach haQodesh, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive.
In both instances, the Creator, YHWH, speaks life into existence.
The greatest prayer that was ever prayed was recorded in Yochanan, chapter 17. It was the Kohen Gadowl prayer of Yeshuwah. He was nearing the zenith of His life. He was nearing the culmination of His earthly ministry to His talmiydim. It is the most precious jewel of literary history. It was given as Yeshuwah resolutely turned and headed for Golgotha. It was when He prayed to the Father for Himself. It was when He prayed to the Father for His talmiydim. It was when He prayed to the Father for His Qahal.
It was when He prayed to the Father for me!

After Yeshuwah said this, He looked toward Shamayim and prayed: "'Abba’, the time has come. Make Your Son Kabowd, that Your Son may exalt You. For You granted Him authority over all people that He might give chay l`owlam to all those You have given Him. Now this is chay l`owlam: that they may know You, the only true 'Elohiym, and Yeshuwah haMashiyach, whom You have sent. I have exalted You on ha'arets by completing the work You gave Me to do. And now, 'Abba, make Me Kabowd in Your Presence with the honor I had with You before the world began.
"I have revealed You to those whom You gave Me out of the world. They were Yours; You gave them to Me and they have obeyed Your Word. Now they know that everything You have given Me comes from You. For I gave them the Word You gave Me and they accepted it. They know with certainty that I came from You, and they believe that You sent Me. I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those You have given Me, for they are Yours. All I have is Yours, and all You have is Mine. And glory has come to Me through them. I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to You. Qadowsh 'Abba, protect them by the power of Your Name--the Name You gave Me--so that they may be 'echad as We are 'Echad. While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that Name You gave Me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that the Torah would be fulfilled.
"I am coming to You now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of My simchah within them. I have given them Your Word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. My prayer is not that You take them out of the world, but that You protect them from the Rasha`. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. Set them apart by ha'Emeth; Your Dbar is ha'Emeth. As You sent Me into the world, I have sent them into the world. For them, I make Myself Qadowsh, that they, too, may be truly made qadoshiym.
"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be 'echad, 'Abba, just as You are in Me and I am in You. May they also be in Us so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. I have given them the honor that You gave Me, that they may be 'echad as We are 'Echad: I in them and You in Me. May they be brought to complete yachad to let the world know that You sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me.
"'Abba, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, and to see Me as Kabowd, the honor You have given Me because You loved Me, before the creation of the world.
"Tsedeq 'Abba, though the world does not know You, I know You, and they know that You have sent Me. I have made You known to them, and will continue to make You known in order that the love You have for Me may be in them, and that I Myself may be in them."
Note the reciprocity, the interrelationship between man and 'Elohiym - "that all of them may be one, 'Abba, just as You are in Me and I am in You. May they also be in Us - I in You and they in Me - the love You have for Me may be in them and that I Myself may be in them." The reason that the Bride of Yeshuwah must be pure is this interrelationship. This "in Messiah-in 'Elohiym" demands purity.

In the physical, at marriage, "The two will become one flesh."  In the spiritual, at the infilling of the Ruach haQodesh, the two will become one spirit.

By His power, 'Elohiym raised YHWH from the dead, and He will raise us also. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Yeshuwah Himself? Shall I then take the members of Yeshuwah and unite them with a prostitute? Never! Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." But he who unites himself with YHWH is one with Him in Ruach haQodesh.

'Elohiym is a Trinity consisting of Body, Mind, and Spirit. Man is also a trinity consisting of body, mind, and spirit. At the infilling of the Ruach haQodesh, 'Elohiym does not change our spirit, He gives us His Ruach. Our carnal spirit is crucified and dies. We are infilled with the same Ruach haQodesh that was hovering over the waters (Bre'shiyth 1:2) and that raised Yeshuwah from the dead. We are infilled with the very Ruach of 'Elohiym. Man, through the Blood of Yeshuwah, can become at-one with 'Elohiym. Yeshuwah is our At-One-Ment. Man is adopted into the family of 'Elohiym, becomes one with 'Elohiym, and a brother to Yeshuwah.
A person is not born again until they are filled with the Ruach haQodesh!!
Conception comes with intercourse both in the physical and in the spiritual realm. In the natural order of physical life, a person can only be born through physical intercourse. In the spiritual life, a person can only be born through spiritual intercourse.
A person is not born again until the Ruach haQodesh has inhabited their heart. Conception can occur only when the Ruach haQodesh infills a person. The Ruach haQodesh cannot inhabit a vessel in any degree that is being inhabited by the spirit of haSatan. The Ruach haQodesh draws a person to 'Elohiym through the entire salvation process, but cannot inhabit the person until the spirit of haSatan is removed. At the crucifixion of the self-will, the Ruach haQodesh can inhabit the vessel. Conception by the Ruach haQodesh can only occur when the Ruach haQodesh can indwell the person. A person who is not filled by the Ruach haQodesh has not been born of haRuach.
A person who is not filled with the Ruach haQodesh is not Born Again!

In reply Yeshuwah declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see Mamlahket ha'El unless he is born again."
"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!" Yeshuwah answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter Mamlahket ha'El unless he is born of water and Ruach haQodesh. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Ruach haQodesh gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying, 'You must be born again.'
In an interacting relationship with 'Elohiym, your spirit is so attuned to the Ruach haQodesh that you request nothing that does not originate from the Ruach haQodesh. Because She originally willed the desire, She will certainly answer the prayer.
In the same way, haRuach helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but haRuach Herself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
If you remain in Me and My Word remains in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
Adore 'Elohiym. Have spiritual intercourse with Him and join His mishpachah.

No comments:

Post a Comment