The man without HaRuach does not accept the things that come from Ruach ha'Elohiym, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
At that time Yeshuwah said, "I praise You, Father, 'Adonai of Shamayim and ha'arets, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
From a spiritual position, there is little that a person learns apart from the Ruach haQodesh that is worth knowing.
The talmiydim came to Him and asked, "Why do you speak to the people in mashlim?" He replied, "The da`ath of the secrets of Mamlahket haShamayim has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. This is why I speak to them in mashlim--Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand. In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Ysha`yahuw: 'Go and tell this to people: Thus you hear what He hears, and do not understand; and you see what He sees, and do not acknowledge it. Make the heart of this Person shine forth and make His ears rich and His eyes open that peering intently they will see with His eyes and with His ears hear, and with His heart understand, and repent, and be healed.' Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For I tell you the truth, many nabiy'im and tsaddiyqim longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
When founding your belief on the Torah, request the Ruach haQodesh to lead you into the Truth.(Singular)
Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
But when She, Ruach ha'Emeth, comes, She will guide you into all truth. She will not speak on Her own; She will speak only what She hears, and She will tell you what is yet to come.
But the Counselor, the Ruach haQodesh, whom the Father will send in My Name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
Then He opened their minds so they could understand the TaNaKh.
As for you, the anointing you received from Him abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit, just as it has taught you, abide in Yeshuwah.
In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Yeshuwah, which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Ruach haQodesh to the qadoshiym, shlachiym and nabiy'im of 'Elohiym.
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you “friends,” for everything that I learned from My Father I have made known to you.
He gives chakmah to the chakmiym and da`ath to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; He knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with Him.
None of the rasha`iym will understand, but those who are maskiliym will understand.
As you read and study this message and the Torah, prayerfully consider these Scriptures. Request the Ruach haQodesh to open your heart to Her Truth.
If any of you lacks chakmah, he should ask 'Elohiym, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
For YHWH gives chakmah from His mouth and da`ath and discernment.
I keep asking that the 'Elohiym of Yeshuwah, the Father of Kabowd, will give you haRuach of chakmah and chazown, so that you may know Him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the qadoshiym, and His incomparably great power for us who believe.
So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, though you are rasha`iym, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Shamayim give the Ruach haQodesh to those who ask Him!?
Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we will see face to face. Now I know in pieces; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniy'el. Since the first day that you set your heart to gain discernment and to humble yourself before your 'Elohiym, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.”
Surely 'Adonai YHWH does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants, the nabiy'im.
No comments:
Post a Comment